14 March 2013

Animal Archive










Lini and her forest friends attack a belligerent troll.

Last summer, after returning from Gen Con inspired by all the amazing fantasy art I had seen during the convention, I immediately (well, after unpacking, of course) set to work on my own attempt at an epic fantasy painting for Paizo Publishing's Pathfinder RPG. I don't say "epic" lightly. The painting was one of the most complex I had ever done: an action scene involving more than a dozen individual figures, most of them animals.



The Player Companion I did the painting for came out this month, so I can finally share my cover art! The book is called Animal Archive and it has been receiving many positive reviews.














via Fabled Earth: The Art of Emily Fiegenschuh Emily Fiegenschuh http://fabledearth.blogspot.com/2013/03/animal-archive.html

No comments:

Post a Comment