16 August 2013

Tuning up for a new painting. Today was a little tough albeit...





Tuning up for a new painting.


Today was a little tough albeit enjoyable. The studio is a workable space now, and I was able to begin picking up a project that’s been sitting for way to long. However, it is a little like getting back on your bike after having not ridden for a long time. I could still make the wheels go around, but it lacked that certain fluidity. Of course this is to be expected, I have been out of practice for about 3 months now. I can definitely be forgiving to myself, but it is still tough to see how “out of shape” I am. Guess that makes today a small win, by just getting back to it. Can’t wait until I feel strong again though.

via Tumblr http://studiobowesart.tumblr.com/post/58471160987

No comments:

Post a Comment